Terms and Conditions
Ordering Information: Place an order
All our orders are online. If you wish to place an order over phone, our represntative will assist you in creating an online account and placing an order . After you place your order, we will send you an e-mail acknowledgement. Our phone, fax and email addresses are available in the contact us section of website. We will start processing your order only after we have received payment. By placing an order on industrybuying.com, you agree that you are buying for your business needs.
Our business hours
Our hours are 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Saturday at 1800-266-1658 (Toll Free).
Order delivery times
If material is in stock or readily available, we shall dispatch in 01 business days and material should reach you on 72 Business hours. For special order or out of stock items delivery times are 01 to 03 weeks. If we are not able to fulfill your order then we will refund your entire amount within 15 business days. If order times exceed what we have committed to, we will contact you to determine if you want to execute the order with the new delivery time. If you do not wish to execute the order at that time, we will refund your entire amount
Shipping orders outside India
For export orders, we accept payments via our corporate Paypal Account or Bank Wire Transfer. All our international transactions are in USD (US Dollar). If you are an international customer please email us your requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will determine whether we can fulfill your order or not.
We invoice all transactions and charge all taxes as per regulation. We charge GST as per the product category determined by Government of India.
Excise Duty and MODVAT
We charge excise duty if applicable. Excise is either included in price or separately displayed at time of checkout, which ever is applicable. We provide excise duty/MODVAT documents upon request – Contact us at email@example.com. We offer tax invoice along with retail invoice where required.
We accept payments via Netbanking, NEFT/RTGS, debit cards, credit cards, cheque. Please mail us your cheque at Vashi Electricals.com, A-6, Plot No. 74, Shree Ganesh Complex, Behind Gupta Compound, Dapode Road, Mankoli Naka, Bhiwandi – 421305 by speedpost or registered post or courier. We cannot claim responsibility for cheques sent through normal mail. Please enclose invoice copy along with your cheque.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Potentially fraudulent order. Before shipping orders, we run a check to make sure they are legitimate. If the check fails, we may cancel your order.
- Incorrect pricing. Due to the sometimes volatile market for collectible products, sometimes there are major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
- Non-Payment of Non COD orders. If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
- If the order is not serviceable by us due to non availability of the product among any of our vendors.
- If your pin code is not serviced by any of our courier partners.
- If the procurement is taking longer than 7 working days and you are not willing to wait further.
Returns and exchanges
We offer returns and exchanges only against manufacturing defects. Please contact our office to discuss any return requests.
Additional information about previous orders
Click on Order History at the top of the web site to view information about your previous orders. From there you can access your invoices, proofs of delivery, and other shipment information.