Buy Building Wires Online | Vashi Electricals
Building wires and cables are often used together due to the singular-plural being the only difference. Building wires have largely diversified applications in industrial, residential and commercial projects.
There are 7 types of building wires!
- LV cables: Low voltage power cables as the name suggests are used for all the equipment with low voltage. The voltage may range from:
Direct current: 75 V – 1500 V
Alternating current: 50 V – 1000 V
They are exposed to low electric stress.
- Instrumentation cables: These are multi-conductor cables. They transmit low electrical signals. They have found a vast application in the manufacturing industry
- Armoured cables: As the name suggests, they act as an armour to the cable. They safeguard the cable from any kind of damage. They are largely used in underground cabling, outdoor cabling etc. since they are robust and non-flexible.
- Communication cables: True to their name, these cables act as data deliverers. Communication cables are further bifurcated into twisted pair, coaxial and fibre optic cables.
- Non-metallic sheathed cables: These cables have an outer sheath that is resistant to moisture and flame-retardant. As mentioned in their nomenclature, they are made of non-metallic material.
- THHN/THWN wire: Thermoplastic High Heat-resistant Nylon-coated/Thermoplastic Heat and Water-resistant Nylon-coated wires. These are single conductor wires and are the most popular among their counter-types. They are actively used in machine tools, control circuits etc.
- Single-conductor wire: As the name suggests, they are made form a single copper wire. They can be stranded or solid core.
Make Vashi Electricals Your Partner for Building Wires
Vashi Electricals is the authorized distributor for top national and international brands for wires and cables. These include POLYCAB, Unistar and Finolex. Listed below are the types of building wires:
FR – Flame Retardant: Single Core Multi-Stranded Copper conductor, FR PVC Insulated Wires with excellent Flame Retardant Properties
FRLS – Flame Retardant Low Smoke: Single Core Multi-Stranded Copper conductor, FRLS PVC Insulated Wires with excellent Flame Retardant and Low Smoke properties.
FRZH-FLAME RETARDANT ZERO HALOGEN – Single Core Multi-Stranded Copper conductor, FRZH Insulated Wires with excellent Flame Retardant and Low Smoke properties having ROHS compliance.
FRLF-FLAME RETARDANT LEAD FREE – Single Core Multi-Stranded Copper conductor, FRLF PVC Insulated Wires with excellent Flame Retardant Properties having ROHS compliance supporting Green revolution.
FRFS-FLAME RETARDANT FIRE SURVIVAL – Single Core Multi-Stranded Copper conductor, Mica taped insulated with special compound having excellent Flame Retardant and having continuous circuit integrity for 3 hours at 950°C in case of fire.
Shop Now with Vashi Electricals!