What is UV Technology?
UV light has been available since ages but, recently, has been harnessed for usage in anti-microbial technology. It essentially destroys the DNA inside bacteria, viruses and fungi rendering them non-detrimental on human health. It has to be carefully engineered since the effects of high proportions of UV light can be harmful for humans as well. UV-C from the UV spectrum is considered the most effective.
What is UV-C technology?
UV-C is found within 100-280 nm range. UV-C lamps used in UV-C Disinfection system, have their main emission at 254 nm where the action on DNA is 85% of the peak value and 80% on the IES curve. As a result, our germicidal lamps are extremely effective in breaking down the DNA of micro-organisms. This means that they cannot replicate and cause disease.
What are the benefits of UV-C?
From drinking water to surface disinfection, there are wide-ranging applications of UV-C light. Especially in the health sector, hospitals use UV-C technology to demolish Clostridium difficile bacteria responsible for infections.
Benefits of UV are stated as follows:
- Reliable disinfection
- Easy and cost effective
- Defeats Microbes
Why choose Philips UV-C disinfection system?
- Environmentally friendly
- Disinfection without usage of any chemicals
- Effective against all microbes
- Quick and easy operation
What are the features of Philips UV-C disinfection system?
- 99% of germs disinfected
- Portable and easy to use
- Safe for humans
- 1-year warranty
- Uniform disinfection
What are the applications of Philips UV-C disinfection system?
- Disinfects food and packages.
- Disinfects electronics including mobile phones, remote, laptops and power banks.
- Disinfects baby products including toys and bottles.
- Disinfects currency notes and bill books.
- Disinfects keys, bags, watches, combs and sunglasses.
How to use Philips UV-C disinfection system?
Follow the steps below to use Philips UV-C disinfection system to its best:
- Turn on power supply. Once the digital display is lit, the product is turned on.
- Open the door and place items to be disinfected above the grill. Note: Maintain distance between the items. Do not stack items one above the other.
- Set timer as per the quantity and size of items to be disinfected. Use one of the following modes for setting time:
- Custom mode Set timing of 2, 5 or 8 mins by pressing the buttons on the front panel. Use (+) & (-) buttons to increase/ decrease timer by 1 min. Press start button to begin the disinfection process.
- Quick/ Easy mode Press start button twice to begin disinfection process with 3 mins timer.
Once the timer is completed, the UV-C light will turn on, completing the disinfection. Open the door and take out your disinfected items. Your items are 99.99% germs free and safe to use.
Why buy Philips UV-C disinfection from Vashi Electricals?
Vashi Electricals is the authorized distributor for Philips. With PAN India presence in 55 + locations, we enable quick and efficient delivery. Don’t fear unavailability since Vashi stocks for you. Philips UV-C disinfection System is available in 10L, 15L and 30L.
Shop Now as per your requirement.